Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to clear up some unfunished projects through this colder season. West Coast of Canada is now quite warm and looking like spring.
The first job shown is a salvage from a garbage pile. The table top was split and broken @ one side of the hinges. I pinned the broken wood and re-attached it; refit the hinges and refinished the top with varythane. I had the table leggs from an old kitchen table that was demolished 30 some yrs ago. Me? A Hoarder?? I manage to use most of it. I made the rest of the table to suit my neighbour's taste. I gave the table to a Lady across the street.
The second pic is a box of mistakes that sat around for ages. I noticed that the seams were split so I stopped working on it. Next time I looked, it had all closed up again, so I completed this oriental looking urn box. I keep a bottle of whisky in it!! I think it makes it more valuable that way!! The box is finished with Teak Oil.
The last pics are of two spoon racks I made for a friend so his wife could display her huge collection of souvanier spoons. Each cabinet holds 60 spoons. One is made of pine (right), the other is oak (left). Finished with walnut stain and sprayed with varythane.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Nice-looking bunch of projects you did a really nice job.

·
Official Greeter
19,728 Posts
Glad your weather is warming up, Reg.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Nice work Reg. I especially like the design of the urn.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.