Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
That was very funny Harry. On our flights both to and from Brazil this last month, the attendants don't even give the safety speech, it is aired over the screen in front of you.
This was with United.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Harry, that was great! Flying for a number of years brought a lighter side of traveling. I forwarded the link to a friend who spent a number of years with an airline that flew domestic and overseas.
In order to view links here, I have to disable my Kaspersky anti-virus program.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Harry, that was great! Flying for a number of years brought a lighter side of traveling. I forwarded the link to a friend who spent a number of years with an airline that flew domestic and overseas.
In order to view links here, I have to disable my Kaspersky anti-virus program.
I installed Kaspersky on my son's brand new computer the other day, and it slowed it down a lot. Have you had that experience?

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
A fun announcemeent for sure. Most are so boring that no one pays attention. The shortest one I ever heard was on a small commuter flight when the captain opened the curtain, held up a safety belt and said "Hey guys watch this". He then clicked and unclicked the seat belt as the co-pilot launched us down the run way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts