Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the first stage of a WIP. I saved several pieces of wooden scrap to make a night lamp. For a long period I put the pieces apart to avoid a possible bugs infestation of my wood provision I have in the garage.

At least for me, this is an unknown wood, but during the process it had a nice odor and an interesting vein.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Those were some very simple and effective jigs you used. Thanks for sharing Alexis.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Thanks Alex, Interesting jig you made for flattening on the table saw. I have some apricot branches that I’ve been saving and was looking for a way to flatten them. Now I have an idea.:)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, Johnny.

I have to be honest. The flattening jig belongs to a guy in Youtube, whose channel is THINK or something like that. He has a lot of interesting trick to work with the TS.

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
always impressive to watch what you manage to do what you do, with what you happen to have available.

Things are changing down you way for sure....I think perhaps for the better...but it will be a rough road getting there... be well, be safe Alexis!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts