Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently discovered a font that has great potential for sign and box makers, especially for wedding couples and house-warming gifts. The $19 set of nine fonts is the MFC Elmstead Collection from Creative Market (https://creativemarket.com/MonogramFontsCo/2295082-MFC-Elmstead-Collection). The monogram-style font has elegant capitals along with a split capital that lets you add text in a separate line running through the large letter. The font for the smaller text is included in the collection. I think it is a handy font to have in your design toolbox and plan on using it in future projects. Here are some samples.

Attachments

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
Those are nice. Really like the third one. It inspired me. No CNC, but did come up with something I'll use in the future. >:) I love this forum.

Attachments

Reactions: JFPNCM

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
Those are nice. Really like the third one. It inspired me. No CNC, but did come up with something I'll use in the future. >:) I love this forum.
When I win the lottery I’m going to get this over with and buy you a cnc router table, and you dam well better use it :grin:

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
When I win the lottery I’m going to get this over with and buy you a cnc router table, and you dam well better use it :grin:
Aw, what the fun in that? >:)

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
Hmmmm, I don't think that's the ideal results. You need to play more! How will you ever get that shop insulated if you don't win?

It’s not lookimg promising . No job soon equals no heat I suspect

I think I just found an example of that font being used

Attachments

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
Well maybe you might like it ,so don’t knock it till you try it :grin:

The bad news, I just checked my tickets and won $1 on 20 bucks worth :(
Well, apparently then I won't ever be able to knock it.

I'm doing better than you, won $3 on a $10 ticket.

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
It’s not lookimg promising . No job soon equals no heat I suspect
That's why insulation is important. But, keep at the job hunting, I'm sure you'll get one.

Attachments

Reactions: RainMan 2.0
1 - 11 of 11 Posts