Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife is retired and has been painting at my daughter's house. Earlier this week, I was at home after working my shift, and she tells me my youngest grand daughter had a piece of paper that said "Ava's Room" on her door. It was removed when the door was painted. My wife told me, I wish she had something better than that piece of paper. My laptop was right here by my chair , so I opened it up , with an idea! After finding a piece of canary wood , and some regular cedar, well these are on the mantle drying after spraying, cause was raining here, more spraying to come when
The rain stops .
Hope you all are having a great weekend,
Ray
Just the canary wood for my youngest
Wood Orange Wood stain Font Hardwood

·
Official Greeter
19,758 Posts
I am sure Ava will be pleased....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cnc router carving is faster than manual carving! Save a lot of time! And the general engraving machine can engrave as long as the general material is changed! No limitations
I agree fully, and this goes for us all, the only limitations on these machines are the ones we put on them. There was a time a long time ago when I watched, studied the movements, and habits of the old timers as they made running equipment look easy. I am still learning everyday I don't think that ever ends, but it is a joy to be able to pass it along to the younger generations as someone once passed it on to us.

Have a great week,
Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.