Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there fraternity

As I took stock of the new forum layout I noticed I had been a member since 2012, something I was up till this time not aware of and that I had contributed about 144 posts, which seemed to me incredible. How time flies.

But as I perused the forum I came upon another member DesertRat Tom who makes my profile look as though I only joined last week.

So why Tom you may ask. Well when I first took my tentative steps into this environment I was to say the least very wary of my offerings and the resultant reactions. And rightly so as this was a leap of faith into the unknown.

However from that very first post there was one member who was there with words of encouragement and enlightenment that went a long ways to boost my confidence in my writing and offered projects for the members appraisal.

Such dedication to forums like this is seldom seen and his participation to this one as far as I am concerned is gratefully received by myself and many others.

As I said earlier I have posted a few and Tom has offered delightful feedback on almost all my work, for which I am indebted and will never forget. And I hope I speak for other members that have received such comments.

So Desert Rat please continue with what you do best and that is to reach out to all members new and old with your words of encouragement and wisdom.

Yours gratefully
Colin

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,194 Posts
I agree. Tom's insightful help is always worth reading.

·
Official Greeter
18,750 Posts
Wot they said.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts