Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thankyou.jpg

A lot of people don't realize that our moderators are volunteers who spend much of their free time working to keep things running smoothly. They do so out of the goodness of their hearts and because they want to help the community grow and flourish. They handle spam quickly and make sure that our rules are followed across the board, making it better for all of us.

I feel truly blessed to work with such an amazing team.

Let's take a moment to thank them for all they do. :smile:

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
A heartfelt thank you, guys. You are certainly doing worlds better than I could.

·
Super Moderator
3,514 Posts
Credit also goes to the members who spot problems and report it. Good job, folks.
Ditto, Mike, to the members who do a lot of spotting and reporting - very helpful! And it also helps to have great administrators to help and hand off to on the bigger issues when they come up.

David

·
Retired Moderator
16,386 Posts
We have a pretty well behaved group here so most of the time there isn't much to do other than get rid of the occasional spammers. Mike has proven to be the best of us at catching them. He must have a nose for smelling "rats". I've visited a few other forums looking for info and the worst ones seem to be the automotive ones. I don't know why anyone would bother belonging to a few of them. This one is a joy to belong to in comparison to them.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
AMEN!..and VERY WELL SAID!

Router Forums is a Great Group to go to for answers to questions on a wide variety of subjects [usually] revolving around woodworking!

I send a lot of people here for advice.

Otis Guillebeau from Auburn, Georgia

·
Registered
292 Posts
Let this be my addition to Thank the mod's of the routerforum...well and much appreciated.....may all your assignments be of a easy nature...hope all your days are merry and brite...........

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Thank you moderators for the time you spend checking all the posts to make sure people are not spamming the forums and protecting the private information we accidentally post sometimes.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts