Router Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
For our friends in south Louisiana, I hope this is just a rain maker, and a little one at that. No flooding, please.

If it veers to the west a little, I will be able to give a live report! :surprise:
From our vantage point here in Clute, we should be able to give you early warning Mike.
I have been watching this one for several days now.
It is still just a baby.
David

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Mike,

You might not want to plan to do any finish spraying the day it hits!!!

Reactions: MT Stringer

·
Super Moderator
5,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The current track for the now named storm (Cindy) is a little farther to the west than earlier. Some of us Texans could see some rain and a little wind, along with high tides. Fortunately, our house is high and dry, but not wind proof.

I know there are others on this board that I don't know about, but here are a few that could see some impact along the coast of Texas and Louisiana...
@MT Stringer @Bushwhacker @Gaffboat @N'awlins77 @Frankj3

...and more but I am drawing a blank at the moment.

·
Marine Engineer
Doug
4,782 Posts
It's wet and windy, we are hoping it passes quickly. Some pretty bumpy weather all the way from Tampa to Bayou Casotte. We might have to wait a bit to get into port.

Hope you guys in the way stay safe and dry!

--we just tried to anchor, too crappy. Heading back out to sea for the night, see what tomorrow brings. Probably won't get too much sleep either way ��

Attachments

·
Registered
11,703 Posts
Stay safe, friends.

Reactions: kp91

·
Registered
675 Posts
I did fine....only 3/4" rain. I did cancel a camping trip for this weekend....just in case. I like my camper, but not enough to spend 4 days locked up inside of it because of rain! LOL

Hope everyone else made it OK.

Thanks for the concerns!

·
Marine Engineer
Doug
4,782 Posts
This little rainmaker has been a pain in the rear. We have now been doing racetracks for the better part of 3 days waiting for the port to resume normal ops. Every 6-8 hours when we turn around all of the crap slides off my desk. Hopefully daylight tomorrow the pilots will have good news for us.

Not a huge storm by strength measures, but definitely had a big commercial Impact in the Gulf. I really hope this is a boring hurricane season this year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
When the storm occurs, people need to protect themselves by taking preventive measures. Storm or flood causes lots of destruction to the society. So it is better to take precaution and safety measures for protecting from storm. One should register for insurance policies like home or life so that they are covered during natural disasters. One of my friends has recently faced the problem from storm damage at home so she consulted a public adjuster from AllClaimsUSA as she had a good experience in filing a storm damage claim and getting insurance money so fast to repair the damage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
When the storm occurs, people need to protect themselves by taking preventive measures. Storm or flood causes lots of destruction to the society. So it is better to take precaution and safety measures for protecting from storm. One should register for insurance policies like home or life so that they are covered during natural disasters. One of my friends has recently faced the problem from storm damage at home so she consulted a public adjuster from AllClaimsUSA as she had a good experience in filing a storm damage claim and getting insurance money so fast to repair the damage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
When the storm occurs, people need to protect themselves by taking preventive measures. Storm or flood causes lots of destruction to the society. So it is better to take precaution and safety measures for protecting from storm. One should register for insurance policies like home or life so that they are covered during natural disasters. One of my friends has recently faced the problem from storm damage at home so, she has consulted a public adjuster from AllClaimsUSA as she had a good experience in filing a storm damage claim and getting insurance money so fast to repair the damage.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts