Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every one!

my name is bob, i'm retired navy i've been out 7yrs now :D i also did my time in viet nam back in the early 70's :( . i've been maried for 28yrs and have 4 daughters 7 grandchildren and 1 great grandson :D , we live brunswick in medina county just out side of cleveland ohio, i work for the parma cith school distric as a school bus driver :p . we have 1 daughter in the air force for 12yrs. now and 1 grandson in the army with 2yrs. both have been the the war in both countrys :( . we've only been in our home for a little over a year now so i'm still setting up my work shop so i have'nt done much woodworking :(. well the great grandson is calling me he must be done with his nap. hope to get to know some of you!
bye
bob

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome retiree Bob!

Bob, welcome to the forums. As I always say, glad to have another retiree join us. Even if it is a Navy man. :D Just kidding. I was a "kiddie cruiser" in 1960 myself. :D Now retired from GM. :D :D :D
Jump in here anytime, for we never close. UNLESS Mark goofs up. :(

Dave
the "Doctor"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.