Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been making mostly contemporary furniture since 1987; tables, credenzas, TV consoles, cabinets and built-ins. My signature piece is a modified reproduction of a
19th (possibly18th) century French nightstand where all the tension connections are sliding dovetails curing the failures in the originals caused by cross grain glued connections. There are no glues, screws or nails holding the unit together.
I'm partial to Leigh Jigs and use the Dovetail, MMT and FMT jigs in almost all my work which is partially commissioned but mostly for my own home. My workhorse router table is the earliest version by Norm Abrams and fitted with the first version of Jessem's Router-Lift.
I'm looking forward to learning from this community and teaching whenever I can as that's the best learning tool.
Regis

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Hello Regis! Welcome to the Router Forum! Glad You made the desision to join us! Looks like You will be able to teach us old timers a few tricks or more. There is a lot of information on the forum. There is an upload area on everybodys post area and they hold a lot of great ideas, jigs, or stories ideas that they are working. I hope that You use the this forum to share Your wealth of information with Us! Thank You The Dutchman! :)

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Regis and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts