Router Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm Mohamed Samara from Alexandria,Egypt worked as an Architect on Consultant Company at Egypt

just I registered . I Like wood, woodworking, DIY Woodworking and fine Woodworking in addition to i like Blogging website creating.

So, I invested my hobbies together I was created my own website about Woodworking since two years ago to be as a reference to anyone from Wood and its properties , Kinds, Using, crafts, carve, DIY, plans, step by step in addition to Woodworking tips and tools.

My web site as a complete Woodworking document.

Now My Home page ranked 2 on Google :no: and some pages rank 1. I am happy :) and now I upgrade my content to repair some technical defects to gain more :dirol: .

Best Regards

·
Super Moderator
John
6,957 Posts
Hello Mohamed , glad to see you join our community :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
welcome aboard.....enjoy

·
Official Greeter
19,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mohamed.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,913 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mohamed.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Mohamed, I would be interested in seeing your website. What is the website address?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
ECG Management Consultants, Inc.??

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Mohamed,

I am from Alexandria as well, and I am obsessed with woodworking. I live currently in Dubai and there is no place to learn woodworking here at all :-(

I am buying some tools for future and wanted to ask you something. I got the RT0700 and it came with 2 metric collets (6mm & 8mm), just wanted to check if you use metric or imperial bit shanks on Egypt and if you have a good variety.

In fact the details of the router when I bought it showed 6mm & 8mm or (1/4" & 3/8"), so I was under the impression that it fits both :-D

Where is the website by the way #-D?

Thanks

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome to both Mohamed and Ahmed. Ahmed I don't know what bits you have available to you in your stores but if you have access to 1/4" (6.35mm) bits then you should be able to get a 1/4" collet for that router since that is what it is sold with here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts