Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Exactly what are they teaching in the schools there? Is history and government not on the curriculum anymore?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Exactly what are they teaching in the schools there? Is history and government not on the curriculum anymore?
Don't get me started..........................................NO!

·
Official Greeter
18,750 Posts
I must admit, I could not answer that question if asked in Australia "who is our deputy Prime Minister?"....

...Embarrased look....

Reactions: Web Shepherd

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
And that ladies and gentlemen is the future of America. So sorry so sad. So absolutely unacceptable and uncalled for. Damn!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Absolutely Scary.. really sad actually, especially when they asked the pop trivia, and they knew those answers. How does a person in collage, not know who our Vice President is? I am hoping this was meant has a joke, to get YouTube hits.

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
The American civil war is an easy one to remember for me .
The first confrontation was April -12- 1861 , and I was born April-11-1961

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
We all thought that nuclear holocaust, global warming, or some incurable disease would be the end of the human race. Now it's clear that stupidity is the most likely cause.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think it is best that we don't wonder; they are going to be responsible for generating our pensions. I am pretty sure we would get the same result in Australia, with Australian history questions. Pretty simple equation; can't spend 8 hours a day on Facebook etc AND learn as well.

·
Registered
882 Posts
"Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it." Never more true than now. Liberal arts are gone and now it's only computer science. We're doomed.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts