Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About this time last year, I bought a Rockler table at the traveling Wood Worker's show. Not long after that I started watching Bob and Rick. I finally placed an order with their company and got the Box Joint Jig set. These match holes pre-drilled in their own table. Has anyone adapted these to any other type table? I am hesitant to drill my table but want to be able to use these fixtures on a regular basis. If you supply a picture, I would like that. -Derek

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first thing out of the box were the measuring bars. I also bought the modified C clamps. My question Bob is: using a 1/4" straight bit, I use the 1/4" measuring bar for the space between the guide and the bit, correct? And so on... please explain the spacing for using a dovetail bit. Before I drill into the table top, I want to be certain. Thanks. -Derek

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bob,
I will go through those instructions before I drill my table top. I had seen them before but now that I have everything needed, I will play with fitting and adjustments. Thanks for the help. -Derek

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again Bob for the clarification. I work nights for a major wireless carrier and my weekends are when everyone else is working. I can get a lot done. I can't wait to get proficient on Box Joints. I will learn true dovetails with my dovetail jig. -Derek

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.