Router Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sorry Stick,
It didn't make me want to build one. Don't know if that's a labor of love or a love of labor.

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
Definitely not the kind you'd buy at WalMart. Great woodworking, interesting to watch, don't think I want to make one though.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Maybe after I retire...yeah, right...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTDT for a display...
WHEW.....

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
Thanks for the reminder Herb , as I dam near forgot :lol:
Well I was noticing the winter weather he worked though and doing all that fiberglass work requires an even temperature.
Also I thought of you and the sever winters you must have and how impossible it would be to work under those conditions. I wish I lived closer to you ,I could help you seal up that shop so you could work in it on those chilly days.

Herb

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

I want to do one of those so bad! The words "lets do it" won't be out of my grandson's mouth and we'll be heading to the cedar mill

thanks Stick, great video..

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I'd cut the strips. The rest of it is beyond my patience level, insulated or not.

HJ

Reactions: gacatron

·
Registered
655 Posts
I think I'll pass, after working on this house for a year and a half so far, I don't think I need another multi year project...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

I want to do one of those so bad! The words "lets do it" won't be out of my grandson's mouth and we'll be heading to the cedar mill

thanks Stick, great video..
hurts so bad or hurts so good????

Reactions: TwoSkies57

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I have a good friend who builds wooden boats. Started out as a hobby and now it's work as he made the mistake of selling one. looks like this builder could go the same route.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts