Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since there is a selling forum for items is there a chance we can get a seller rating or member rating forum. this way before someone buys from somone off here they can check to see what the sellers feedback is like. im sure we are all honest people on here but this would help to out minds at ease.

it is just a thought i had

please post your thoughts to all that read this and let me know what you think.

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
godzilla said:
since there is a selling forum for items is there a chance we can get a seller rating or member rating forum. this way before someone buys from somone off here they can check to see what the sellers feedback is like. im sure we are all honest people on here but this would help to out minds at ease.

it is just a thought i had

please post your thoughts to all that read this and let me know what you think.
As it was explained to me we each have a trader rating under our names. This is where we are each rated by the others...best rating being a 1 and I think a 5 being a bad rating. Mark would you post the information to confirm the system and how it works.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Umm the trader rating works on a postive, negative and neutral expreiences. If the buyer experiences a postive experience its a +1 to the user rating. If its negative it'll result in a -1, and if its neutral no change will be done to the trader rating.

So a user with a rating of 45, would be a good trader because thats 45 successful trades, as a oppose to a user with the rating of -45, which means 45 unsuccessful trades. You may also click on the number between the ( ) 's, and view the trader's history. Enjoy!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow now we are getting technical!! How did we ever amuse ourselves or buy and sell stuff before computers? Long live the age of technology (especially relating to routers ;) )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts