Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a Rockler Pro Lift, Rockler Pro Max Fence and a Infinity Table saw Wing Router Table insert and found that nothing will work together. The fence is too wide for the 27in router extension wing table, slots for hold down bolts are too far away. The lift will not fit in the table unless I route the shelf the plate sits on. The table has a 3/4" lip for the plate to sit on but the plate will only work with a 1/2" lip so to use this lift with this tabletop I would need to cut out some of the lip. I also have a Rockler standard table package with a triton router. I'm thinking of solving my problem by moving the Triton, and standard rockler fence, to the infinity saw insert but would need another plate to fit the infinity. The problem is I would need to then move the prolift and promax fence to my rockler table but I ordered the lift with the 9 1/4 x 11 3/4 plate to fit the triton. Does anybody know if Rockler can exchange just the plate on a ProMax Lift or will I need to return the entire lift?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.