Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I'm new to the router. My experience with it are limited to rounding edges and a little free hand stuff. My main goal on here is to learn how to create a router table. I was given a Craftsman table but my DeWalt will not fit on it. So rather than go and buy another one, I would like to build one myself. Any help is much appreciated. Also if anyone in interested in a brand new craftsman, let me know. Thanks to you all
Troy

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Troy and welcome to the router forum. Lots have built their own tables so have at it and ask for help when you need to,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the forums Troy. I am new here too, and somewhat new to routers as well.

If you Google "28 Free Router Table Plans" and check out the ToolCrib result, there is some interesting stuff there, from super basic to super nice.

Also, I recently got the Kreg K3 Master Pocket Hole Jig System (which is awesome), and Kreg makes a DVD (like $9.00 on Amazon)that shows you how to make a nice router table using the Jig System. My DVD just arrived, so I have not watched it yet, but it came with a parts list and blow out diagram of how it all goes together.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts