Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi: I caught that show. They made a angled cut on atable saw and used it as an aux. fence. The angle was on the table so that the material to be beveled went into the bit at the desired angle. The same idea can be done on a planer, or if you have a jointer, just adjust the fence. You have to remember the show is about routers and they go through making a lot of jigs just to be able to use those routers. If you were in a shop, making one specific project it would be time consumming to make all the jigs for a one off project. Woodnut65

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi, Birchwood: I don't know of a plan for it it was a board that they sawed at an angle and I believe they taped it to the table with double sided tape then run the material through it. It's pretty simple, but I would have cut the board a little wider than they did. To make a 45 degree angle you cut a board at 45 degrees with a table saw, or a band saw and tape it down. Hope this helps.. Woodnut65

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.