Router Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
right now, looks to be a problem with the site, and not the link.....

·
Official Greeter
18,736 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks James... I would imagine that Akeda is out of business but still keeps their website up. They have been saying for several years that manufacturing/sales have been temporarily suspended....it has been a very long temporary...and the jig store website is also out.
there seems to be enough good info on the Akeda website to pick up a few basics and get the learning process rolling.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Greg, if you are looking for a manual, give the folks at TheToolStore in Canada a try. Now, if you no longer want your jig I might be interested.

- Anthony

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
We will soon have a vendor section (subforum) in the community for paid commercial sponsors to be able to announce their current promotions and maybe even answer some of our questions about their product or service.

These commercial users will be restricted to that forum in the community and will have a vendor label (badge) under their name.

As with all forums within our community, we are expected to express ourselves in a respectful manner. We will not tolerate threads being started for the sole purpose of bashing a vendor, manufacturer, or service provider. We understand that not all products will be received the same way by all people but that does not give us the right to be rude or confrontational in these forums.

I would love to get some input from you about vendors, manufacturers, and service providers you would like to see have a presence here. We, as a community will benefit from these commercial users, as as they will be open and willing to receive feedback about their products and services from us.​
Cricket, what ever happened to the proposed vendors section?

It it still in the works or has the idea been tabled?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts