Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay y'all. As several of you already know, the site experienced an outage. There is a server hardware issue our techs are working on. In the meantime, we have a temporary solution that allows the forum to work and for us to be able to post, but new attachments will not be saved until they finish resolving the hardware issue. I expect this to be fully resolved tonight, but I will keep you updated if that changes.

·
Administrator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Feel free to ignore me. I believe the server issue has already been resolved but I want to test attachments real quick first.

longhorn.jpg

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
I couldn't post earlier.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
I've have tried to post a PDF file to the forum 5 times now and it starts to upload then locks up and doesn't upload. I have uploaded it to another forum without any problems.

Also when I posted everything except the PDF posted but now when I go back to that thread the reply box has my previous post in the box and I have to delete it. I close everything out and go back and there it is again.

Still won't upload my file.

I still have to login going from tab to tab following a link from RF emails and sometimes just random after having to login many times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts