Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself today as an old member who has not logged in for years due to forgetting so many passwords that I just looked and read the past few years. Having some trouble with a few issues but will not get into them here, as I just wanted to say hello and gain even more knowledge by sticking around and asking now. See you in some posts.
Greg

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome back, totally understand about the passwords. Try LastPass, it is the only way I can remember all my passwords.

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
Welcome back Greg . And yes that password thing created a real shmazel. A lot of these guys aren’t 65 anymore , and it seemed overaly complicated to some

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Greg and welcome back. I have the same problem with passwords so I created files in both my phone and my computer for recording them. They have programs like Notepad and Memos that are for that. That way you can just find it there and highlight, copy and then go to our login and paste it. I don't keep my banking or credit card info in them, just for sites like this.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,838 Posts
Welcome back Greg,

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,338 Posts
Welcome back Greg.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts