Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made several purchases from veneersupplies.com over the last couple of years. Every time the product I've received has been of great quality and it arrives in a very timely manner (if I order Monday, it's here on Thursday).

I had a small issue with my last order. I sent an e-mail to Joe at 8:45pm last night and had a response at 9:15pm. A couple of e-mails later and everything was taken care of. :grin:

If you're thinking of buying any veneers or supplies, don't hesitate to buy them from Joe and his team.

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts
I have always had good experiences with veneersupplies.com. They do have some nice veneers at good prices and shipping has always been fast. I use their veneer softener for burl veneers that are real wavy and really like the results. They do have some good sales so it is worth signing up for their news letter if you use veneers from time to time.

I built the vacuum press from the free plans they have on their site, with a few modifications, and it works great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.