Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Y'all;
I have a question for which I cannot find the information myself via the net or Manufacturers website regarding whether I can find a fixed base that is capable of attaching to my plunge router (Craftsman 315.245070).It is a pain in the butt trying to set up using my router in the table with a plunge type base.Any suggestions would be hepful.Thanks.

Can someone move this to General Routing posting section..please
Is my question so far out.......or is it that no one can give me a positive answer.....I suppose that I will have to just go out a buy another router and plate to attach it.I have posted the pic of my router.......it's probably not all that popular,but IT IS the first one I got.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for your responses,///and yes I know that I could remove the springs,I should have mentioned that,but I really don't want to get into that hassle of trying to remove them without having done it before .In regards to purchasing another router,I probably will do that some time down the road..........Incidentally I have built the Norm version router table,not the one he currently uses,constructed mainly of melamine,but the original one,complete with dust collection capability and fence system.......This was all before I realized that I probably would need to buy another router.......Couldn't disappoint the wife...she bought The Craftsman shown in the attachment.Thanks for all the input ...much Appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.