Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The stock markets plunging , half the countries on fire , areas all over the globe are running out of fresh water .
I'm almost glad my days are numbered as I really wonder what the next couple of generations are going to be up against ?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
They'll bury Rick wrapped in insulation - - I'll even donate the headstone carved with "Finally installed"

What Fonts you want it in, Rick???? And in bold or italics?

HJ

Always glad to help.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Very recent, (week or 2) a couple 3 of the richest men in the world dumped all or most of their American stock, (in the billions) to transfer it to overseas banking systs.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Very recent, (week or 2) a couple 3 of the richest men in the world dumped all or most of their American stock, (in the billions) to transfer it to overseas banking systs.
who???...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Sorry, didn't get any names, it began running and I was involved with other junk. My ears pricked up when I heard the term financial terrorism. I have been trying to find links to what I was watching but have only found dated info, not current as was intoned during the interview. Earlier this morning I caught part of what at 1st I thought was some guy hawking a book, (the 2 men repeatedly referenced a book).

I believe the man/author is supposed to be a financial guru and is or was supposed to be involved with our gov. currently and or in the past. Dealing with all facets of gov. In particular branches of the military, NSA, CIA and the policy makers of all the top people all the way back to H. Kissinger. He developed or helped develop a system/program to watch the Stock markets around the globe and can tell when something is about to happen.

Had/has proof the USSR was about to do something, (just before the Crimea thing) because it dumped/sold off billions of US debt. He claims it did this to prevent the US from freezing Russian assets. Apparently Uncle Sam ignored the guy they were paying to alert them to this sort of thing.

Now he says China is on the verge of making a move because of their flagging economy. Apparently their greatest infrastructure overhead has been in construction, claiming they've been building up to 4 to 6 cities worth of land and all of it is empty. He also mentioned that oil valuation is based on the US dollar and that the USSR and China were working together to get a revamp of the system. There were tons of charts showing indicators, (what was wrong at the time) related to past and current world and regional depressions/recessions.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Agree 100% with Ilderook - This is when it is a good time to have Jesus Christ as your Savior and to put your trust in God.

Although the prophets of doom will always be around, in my time the world has ended no less than 30 times - just think about the Mayan Prophecy for the 23rd December 2012, last month's Venus and Jupiter alignment, this September's asteroid crash etc. Although I don't believe in these, there is however some shocking repetitive occurrences which made me back in 2010 diarise the 13th September 2015 as the start of or the beginning of the next major NY stock market crash. I even had my brokers diarise the date so that we could watch things unfold. Since then numerous other people have predicted Sept 2015 as well and with recent happenings I am pretty much convinced that this date is pretty accurate. Hey if I'm wrong I'm wrong and I really hope I am, but if I'm right, we are all in for a very rough ride ahead.

Some very interesting DVD's to watch on the subject are:
Rabbi Jonathan Cahn - THE ISAIAH 9:19 JUDGMENT
Mark Biltz - BLOOD MOONS
Bill Salus - PSALM 83 THE MISSING PROPHECY REVEALED

I have the following note in my diary:

Will the next stock market crash be +- 28/29 September 2015? Monday the 28/09/2015?
Mark this date for potential disaster Sept. 13, 2015.
While Cahn prefers not to speculate on what, if anything, might befall America on Sept. 13, 2015, it will be the next Shemitah year – which occurs on Elul 29 every seven years on the Hebrew calendar. It is a time when debts are to be forgiven and the land, in the agricultural communities of ancient Israel were to be given a rest.
Read more at Mark this date for potential disaster

A YouTube video you must watch is :

Only God decides whether things happen or not, whether we are correct in or speculations or predictions will be purely by chance and nothing more than that.

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
Gosh, sure went fast from depressing thought to dooms-day. Yup, the kids today will live in a world far different than we did, but like us at that age, they don't care much about the past. They're just moving forward as best they can.

This is the final monologue from The Big Kahuna, one of the finest small films ever. It really rings true for most of us oldie-moldies.
. (It is a reading of a speech written to grads.) Too bad kids can't comprehend how right on it is. But we probably wouldn't have appreciated it nearly as much when we were young.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Read it on the internet-MUST be true

Still, the latest online doomsday prophecies have been read by so many people that NASA was forced to issue a statement, that it reiterated this week, saying the chances of an impact around that time or within the next few hundred years were next to zero.:no:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Dan,
I've been throwing broad Boolean searches using things the 2 guys spoke about and I'm coming up with old 08 to 2012 results. Whenever I get a name I look it up for a pic, only one guy, (Gerald Celente) looks something like an older version of the author but after listening to Celente, he sounds like a bag full of insane wet cats, nothing like the composed person in the interview.

The guy also mentioned if the petrodollar was dumped the IMF might be the only entity able to create a new world monetary benchmark because of the current issues with the Euro.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts