Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been working with badog software for about a year now I was quite convinced that I can make this drawing in less than an hour but in reality it took to many twists and turns and I started to get really creative with my drawings. So it took a little bit longer than expected. you can see below the outline of the pieces and went at as usual on using 3 mm thick plywood with a 1.1 mm diameter tool with 2 teeth.

once all the pieces were cutout of the wood I started to assemble them and had realized that one of the pieces and drawn upside down and if I put it together it would be backwards on the finished model so it was back to the drawing board and I made another piece and erased the original false piece. The entire project took about 15 to 20 minutes to cut if you don’t count the time I lost redoing the DXF files in the bundled software I had received with my machine.

here’s an image of the semifinished Barbie doll bookshelf partially assembled before I painted pink. I had to disassemble the entire model in order to get the pieces perfectly covered by the pink

well here’s the finished project all painted of the Barbie bookshelf

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I bet that will put a great big smile on your daughter's face. Also will bring you hugs and kisses. Did I mention very nicely done.

Reactions: asselin22

·
Registered
19,002 Posts
I like it! Really nice work on your part. My little girl is 54, but I remember how things like this made her happy when she was a pre-teen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts