Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you probably know christmas is coming up. I am putting together by list and I need a base plate for the table I will build soon. I went to oak park and looked at their plates but they didnt have one for my router. I have a craftsman 315.175110 Variable speed. I checked the craftsman website too and they only have the plastic one that goes with their factory made router table. Where else can I find a plate that will fit my router?

-Stephen

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Hi Stephen welcome to the forums. I check at a couple of places for you with no luck. You might have to make your own using 1/4" pexi glass. I found that craftman tools a majority of them if you can't get the part there you won't find it any where else unfortunitly. But that would be your best bet.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Hi,

Always glad to see another first time poster!

Craftsman router have only a couple of hole patterns so it is very likely that the type "A" oak-park one will fit but to be sure give them a call at:
1-800-665-0252 (Monday to Friday 9 - 5 Central Time)

Craftsman has been selling metal router table for a lot years now and by looking at the patterns they have drilled in them you can see that most of their routers use one of two hole patterns.

Hope this helps,

Ed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help. I think the type A plate from oak park will work. I just need to stop by sears to make sure the holes will be right.
-Stephen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts