Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always admired anyone who can take a lump of wood and make something useful and beautiful.
My quest recently started when I noticed my wife's plastic recipe box has broken hinges. When I told her she replied 'a new recipe box is the only thing I have asked you for the last 3 Christmases".
Well now I am hopeful to build her a dovetailed beautiful recipe box to make up for my lapse of hearing.
I have a ChestMate dovetail jig, an old Craftsman router that router collettes will not attach to, and an old Craftsman 113.241691 flex drive table saw without a blade guard.
The table saw was a gift but I am thinking of parting it out and buying some full featured new version that will be more reliable, accurate and SAFER.
Tight budgeted but determined. I look forward to leaning on the collective experience and wisdom here.
Thank you,
Bob

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Bob and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the RouterForums Bob.

·
Registered
2 Posts
... an old Craftsman 113.241691 flex drive table saw without a blade guard.
Bob
I also have a flex drive table saw. It's a 113.241680. I added a Delta T2 fence, a dust collection bag, and wheels. It works great. The secret is making sure your blades are sharp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts