Router Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a Few new pieces from last weekend.

A big foot piece. " Believe in yourself"

and the latest Steampunk piece. Humpy ( pink) salmon known for their do or Die commitment to run in very shallow water. Had to combine that attribute with the mighty Humvee.... than as my wife pointed out AFTER I carved it.... I spelled HUMPVEE wrong.

I pointed out that it is a made up word, and since I made it up I would dang well use an "I" instead of TWO "E's." I am currently sleeping in my shop...

Painting these all this week. watch for updates.... Might happened sooner, as I cant go in the house right now..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Very cool!
I was checking your Etsy site and you have some really cool stuff! I have Favorited several pieces to purchase as I get better with this stuff.

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,252 Posts
You're on a roll, Scott. Whatever you do, don't stop. We're all enjoying the results, and envious of your creativity.

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
Love both of these. I'm not sure with one I love the most. Maybe I can decide after they are finished.

Reactions: Scottart

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
Looks good, I like the tree line in the background.

Reactions: Scottart

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good work, how are you painting it, do you airbursh or use a brush. What type of paint are you using, acrylic or some other type?

Painting is all with brushes using Acrylic paints.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.