Router Forums banner

Bit Recommendation?

1533 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Bill Franklin

Can someone tell me what router bit is used to round the exterior edges of closet shelves made from particle board? I don't think it is a normal round over.

Thanks for your input.

1 - 1 of 7 Posts
Typical bulknose is used in residential..
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.