Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Sadly there are people that are that stupid. I heard once that Winnebago got sued by a woman who bought one and had an accident in it. She was on the highway and put it in cruise control and then went into the back to make a sandwich. She won because the court decided they didn't do due diligence in explaining that cruise control didn't mean the same thing as autopilot.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
@boogalee

Pretty funny Al - I have two Beamers in my garage - didn't know they were configured like that - I've been able to drive both of them at night
@Cherryville Chuck

Charles - God must have loved stupid people - he made a lot of them. Some people (a lot) need those warnings - don't put this plastic bag over your baby's head..... this coffee is hot..... geez, I could go on and on and on......

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Ah yes an old familiar one but still funny:

P for passing
N for Night driving
D for day driving
R for race

Much better when voiced though.

Reminds me of a discussion between and laborer and a foreman over the laborer's insistence that he be taught how to run a crane. After sufficient badgering the foreman gave in and took the lad over to the crane to which he explained: This is Lever A and this is Lever B, if you don't what Lever A is for then Lever B and walked off. After standing there for another 30 minutes the lad finally gave up, went home and never returned to the site. Guess who got free beer that night. :surprise:

·
Official Greeter
18,753 Posts
That is better than the "Deer Crossing" story....ROTFLAO.......

Reactions: woodknots

·
Registered
211 Posts
This prank was done by Darren (Wackhead) Simpson, a South African DJ on one of the local radio stations - Highveld 97.7 - in Johannesburg. Every weekday at +- 07h10 he has a prerecorded prank, the majority of which are hilarious.

The link below will take you to his pranks:

http://www.947.co.za/podcast/darrens-pranks

His CD's are also available through the site.

Imagine driving to work, listening to this and try not to cause an accident, but at least you arrive at work with a smile on your face.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts