Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Bob and Rick Rosendahl(father & son) had a TV series called "the Router Workshop" on our public broadcasting stations(PBS) for 14 seasons. The show was sponsored by Oak Park Enterprises LTD(Bob's company) which produced and sold many of Bob's jigs, accessories and the Router Workshop router table. Bob toured the USA and Canada with woodworking shows where he demonstrated his "Keep it simple" method of routing. Rick was a woodshop teacher and joined his father for the TV show.
Oak%20Park%20Table.jpg
Bob's jigs were unique and many versions of them are now offered by other companies. The Oak Park style box joint jig, the router table miter sled and the EZ Link system are examples.
Box jig fix01.jpg

Oak Park stopped producing their woodworking products a few years ago. They still have DVD's of the TV show and a couple of very good books available. Project E-plans are still available for purchase.

Grandson Mark is the founder of Routerforums but is longer involved.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Our two local public stations don't have any decent shows for WW or anything related.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
John, they should carry Rough Cut, Woodsmith Shop and The American Woodshop? Write an email to the station if they don't.

Reactions: DesertRatTom

·
Official Greeter
18,753 Posts
Hi Esko,

many of us 'oldies' have been fans of Bob & Rick for many years and we sometime forget and quote them in a post.

Reactions: TWheels

·
Premium Member
19,240 Posts
John, they should carry Rough Cut, Woodsmith Shop and The American Woodshop? Write an email to the station if they don't.
Our Fios cable service has a lot of odd channels in the 800-900 range and a careful research a couple of months ago turned up several woodworking shows I had no idea were on. May be different in your area. You could also try a google search and then visit the websites of the programs where they usually have a channel guide.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody. We have only programs oftuning things whlsh I hate or renovating whish I hate more
because they use very often wannabe pros to comentate. I will see what I can Find on the net.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts