Router Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm Eric, I live in the South of the France and I discovered the world of CNC milling.

I retrieve my son CNC die from pancreatic cancer on March 1.

I thus learn to operate this fabulous machine he had built with one of his friends.

my English is very poor and I used the Bing translator, I beg you to excuse me for mistakes if there is.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hello

I'm Eric, I live in the South of the France and I discovered the world of CNC milling.

I retrieve my son CNC die from pancreatic cancer on March 1.

I thus learn to operate this fabulous machine he had built with one of his friends.

my English is very poor and I used the Bing translator, I beg you to excuse me for mistakes if there is.
Hello and welcome Eric...
that you are trying is a big plus....
Sorry to hear about your son... We are pulling for him and your family...
Google Translator seems to work better and Bing's...

I hope you can tell me if this came out understandable..

https://translate.google.com/

Bonjour et bienvenue Eric ...
que vous essayez est un gros plus ....
Désolé d'entendre parler de votre fils ... Nous tirons pour lui et votre famille ...
Google Translator semble mieux fonctionner et Bing de ...

https://translate.google.com/

Je l'espère, vous pouvez me dire si cela est sorti compréhensible ..

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Eric...
Ask all of the questions you desire...
there is a brain trust here on CNC's that is absolutely outstanding,,,

·
Registered
149 Posts
Bienvenue à bord Eric !! Tout d'abord, mes plus sincères condoléances à vous et à votre famille sur votre perte tragique. Nous espérons que vous pouvez trouver un réconfort dans la production des œuvres avec votre machine de fils. Vous avez certainement venu au bon endroit, les gens ici sont incroyablement bien informé et amical pour démarrer.

Welcome aboard Eric!! First and foremost, my deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of your son. Hopefully you can find some solace in creating beautiful works with his machine. You certainly came to the right place, the people are great, and full of terrific information. Enjoy!!

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Bienvenue a ce forum Eric.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Bienvenue, Eric

Bill

Reactions: gjackson52

·
Super Moderator
John
6,838 Posts
hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,329 Posts
Welcome to the forum Eric.

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
G'day Eric, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Eric.

Glad you joined to us. Very sad new but woodworking will help to you to overcome that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Eric: Welcome to the forum. You will be amazed by the amount of information dispensed here. People are very helpful with beginners like you and me.

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Welcome, Eric; and a belated condolence on the loss of your son to Cancer.
The translation wasn't perfect, but certainly understandable.
I'm going to try Stick's Google recommendation...

Bienvenue, Eric; et un hommage tardif sur la perte de votre fils au cancer.
La traduction n'a pas été parfait, mais certainement compréhensible.
Je vais essayer de la recommandation de bâton ...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hola apreciable Eric, siento lo de tu hijo. Realmente llegaste al foro correcto, hay mucha gente que sabe mucho de todo y en especial de CNC. Bienvenido desde Mexico.

Bonjour appréciable Eric, je suis désolé de votre fils. Vraiment venus pour le bon forum, il ya beaucoup de gens qui en savent beaucoup au sujet de tout et surtout CNC. Bienvenue en provenance du Mexique.

Hello appreciable Eric, I'm sorry about your son. Really came to the right forum, there are many people who know a lot about everything and especially CNC. Welcome from Mexico.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts