Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have an old Bosch model 060 1 905 234. It takes a collet # 3600499500. Bosch no longer supports or has parts for my router. I hate to throw it away but I need it to function. Any leads or if you have a collet for this router, please contact me.
Thanks for your attention and to the many great posts on this site.
jaime

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Jaime try looking at Elaire's website. They have the newer style and an older WK model. I think the WK also fits my old DW 610 router. The specs appear to be identical. Maybe it's that one. Elaire Corporation -Router Collets

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! I have a bosch compatible collet kit (collet nut, 1/8,1/4 and 1/2" collets, talon spanner wrench, calibration blank, and collet care solution) from PreciseBits that I'm trying to get rid of. All unused and everything except collet nut is in original packaging (repacked collet nut in a ziploc with its original lubricant)

Let me know if just the 1/4" collet would be useful, or if you want the whole set! It sells for $94, and I'm ideally looking for someone to buy the whole set, which I'd do for $60 OBO.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey! I have a bosch compatible collet kit (collet nut, 1/8,1/4 and 1/2" collets, talon spanner wrench, calibration blank, and collet care solution) from PreciseBits that I'm trying to get rid of. All unused and everything except collet nut is in original packaging (repacked collet nut in a ziploc with its original lubricant)

Let me know if just the 1/4" collet would be useful, or if you want the whole set! It sells for $94, and I'm ideally looking for someone to buy the whole set, which I'd do for $60 OBO.

Hi Matthew
I have tried to get the right collet, in part, on info from Bosch. In the end I wound up with 2 collets that did not fit my unit...so much for Bosch's accuracy. So I'm a bit hesitant to invest more into it. Maybe you'd like to buy my router?
I will keep your info and give it some thought. Thank you so much for your posting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Matthew
I have tried to get the right collet, in part, on info from Bosch. In the end I wound up with 2 collets that did not fit my unit...so much for Bosch's accuracy. So I'm a bit hesitant to invest more into it. Maybe you'd like to buy my router?
I will keep your info and give it some thought. Thank you so much for your posting.
Makes sense to me! I'm not in the market to buy a router (trying to sell one right now!) but appreciate the thought. This is the Link to the sales page, I have the BOPG-1618-842KIT

Just let me know! And thanks for the greeting @old55.

·
Official Greeter
19,758 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.