Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

· Registered
478 Posts
LACK OF COURTESY BY ONE OF THE ELITE MEMBERS
It seems to me if you want people to join the forum and enjoy being able to comment and receive information, as asked for in above situation, you maybe should not insult them to start with. It may have been better said, we are glad to have you join, but we need a bit more information. your name and other items help us get to know you. Enjoy your time and welcome to the Router Forum.
But that is not what was said and I Quote, "Hello and welcome to the forums...
According to your icon window yur choosing to be known as N/A...
so... Welcome to the forums N/A..." I think this welcoming was by none other than one of your elite members. To me this is disgusting. You may also check the spelling and English. (YUR) This would make one wonder a bit, who am I dealing with here.

· Registered
478 Posts
Mr. Stick, What does it mean to write "let it ride..."? That sounds like rule two, as I am sure you helped to add to the forum, does not apply to you. I am really at a quandary. You do this in many ways with your sarcastic rebuttals to people. The claim is this is a friendly forum. I just wonder in your mind what is friendly and what is an insult? Others may be afraid to say something to you. However, speech is cheap, but precious, so I have nothing to lose.

"SO LET IT RIDE" YOUR WORDS NOT MINE. How much fun is it to belittle someone on their first visit?

Mr. thomas1389, NO Sir, I am not picky at all. This is not a joke. This is a public forum and a little common courtesy should be shown to all, not just those that a an elite member or members decide to talk to in this manner. If not then Rule number two needs to be rewritten. It should have somewhere included within, that jokes are allowed and there can be no rules to state where the line should be drawn. Here is an example Mr. Thomas1389, it has been said you may be an SOB. "Stand Out Brother". How was the joke? Hope you may have liked it. Rule # 2 Mr. Stick.

· Registered
478 Posts
PICKY PICKY AND COURTESY

I only have two questions for MR. Stick, Question One: What does mean, "let it ride"? I think it means, Mr Stick, does not have to live by the rules such as the rest of us do. He has helped to make the rules and policies. Question Two:When something is duly "Noted", What does that mean? A change is coming or does it mean, I saw and it does not matter. Picky Picky. So is rule number two on this forum PICKY, PiCKY, and really does not mean anything at all? Does it mean it only applies to all others than Mr. Stick. This is not the first time Mr. Stick has been anything but courteous with his sarcastic innuendos.

Courtesy is Courtesy and should be the same for all and every one even Mr. Stick or remove the Rule. You in the Elite group, make the rules and the policies, so abiding by them should be easier for you than the rest.

Tagwatts1

· Registered
478 Posts
Nickp
Sir, I believe you created items, that I can appreciate. I will try to follow your advice as well. However, I still think it does not hurt to address those who are new with a much different greeting. Now having said this, I appreciate what you have said. I will address such items in the future in a more private manner. I will remove that statement from my profile so as not to offend and I say, Thank You, for your candid remarks. I would have appreciated such from Mr. Stick.

Tagwatts1

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.