Router Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Are you saying that you are in Europe and looking for the kit? I can't imagine why you would be looking in Europe for one if you are in the U. S. Welcome to the forum by the way. If you are in Europe then you should edit your bio to show where you are as what we could recommend for you is different if that's where you are. And give us a name to refer to you by too while you are editing.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sounds like he’s ‘in‘ the US and looking to buy one ‘from’ a European source. Still a weird thing to do unless he’s got a smokin’ hot deal going on...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
OMG - we’ve gone to the dark side! (This is fun...)
this the forums...
you can't have a forum w/o gladiators and lions...

·
Registered
21,703 Posts
Airpap never got a response worth reading. The 1617 is the designation for the American model, 115v. I believe a similar model with a different number designation is available in Europe. They are not exactly the same to my uderstanding, and the European model is metric. Anyone recall that euro model number, something with a 20 in it I think.

If I were Airpap, reading the comments, I'd be out of here. Some entries read as quite hostile, or at least demeaning. Let's mind our manners.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Airpap never got a response worth reading. The 1617 is the designation for the American model, 115v. I believe a similar model with a different number designation is available in Europe. They are not exactly the same to my uderstanding, and the European model is metric. Anyone recall that euro model number, something with a 20 in it I think.

If I were Airpap, reading the comments, I'd be out of here. Some entries read as quite hostile, or at least demeaning. Let's mind our manners.
OK; fair comment...but the flip side is that it's always been customary to introduce yourself (politely) to a group/forum/message boards. Why would a complete stranger expect other folks to drop whatever they were working on, and answer an anonymous questioner's issue when that person hasn't even supplied all the pertinent info?
And yes, I may be getting a tich snarky but I'm not alone; the question was answered, just not in a way prhaps that the op may have wanted.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Airpap
Has not been active since he post the thread

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.