Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My machinist (ret.) neighbour bought a used Bosch 4100 c/w the gravity stand, today... $275Cdn.
Seems to be in decent shape, but it's missing the blade guard. I can't find a part # for the complete assembly, only individual parts.
Anyone know the P/N of the whole guard unit?
The other thing that's missing is the manual, but he can download that. In the meantime he was looking at the rip fence and trying to figure out how to adjust the front guides to align the fence with the blade. It's currently
10/thou too tight at the rear. I looked at the guides myself, but there doesn't seem to be any really obvious adjustment mechanism(?).

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
page 16~20 on the adjustments in simple easy to understand detail...
call Bosch aboot - er - about the guard...

Attachments

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Stick; I printed out the 5 pages of adjustments and passed them on to my neighbor.
I'll introduce him to SHARK as soon as he finishes the tune up.

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
@DaninVan

I was going to say, I have one never been used he can have for shipping, but then thought about the duty, and he might be able to buy one cheaper. ,but the deal still stands if he wants to do that.
HErb

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Thanks, Stick; I printed out the 5 pages of adjustments and passed them on to my neighbor.
I'll introduce him to SHARK as soon as he finishes the tune up.
yur welcome..
the shark...
good plan...

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@DaninVan

I was going to say, I have one never been used he can have for shipping, but then thought about the duty, and he might be able to buy one cheaper. ,but the deal still stands if he wants to do that.
HErb
I'll pass that on, Herb. There wouldn't be any duty in any case, but USPS might be the cheapest? How much would you like to get for it?

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh wait, you offered it for the cost of shipping> Helluva deal, Herb!!!

There ain't nuthin' 'cheaper' up here...except maybe health care... ;)

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Oh wait, you offered it for the cost of shipping> Helluva deal, Herb!!!

There ain't nuthin' 'cheaper' up here...except maybe health care... ;)
and probably not worth every penny...

Reactions: Herb Stoops
1 - 9 of 9 Posts