Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
may I ask if any one has experience with the above. In particular, how much movement is there in the driving bit in the hex fitting coming out of the drill? Does the bit wobble?

Thanking you in anticipation
Peteroo

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,237 Posts
I have one and have enjoyed the flexibility of the system. I was drawn to the offset and right angle attachments for tight spaces, and the keyless chuck is an added bonus which allows me to use up to 1/4” standard drill bits, giving me a more extensive range of sizes than the hex bits I own.

I used a Bosch PS20 cordless driver for years, but the new Bosch Flexiclick is now my go-to tool. I haven’t noticed any bit wobble with the system, but I only use it for pilot holes and small projects where the drill press either can’t be used or would be overkill. It is the cordless screwdriver I use most often.

The various attachments are easy to change and lock securely in place. You have the option of locking the offset and right angle attachments in 16 different positions. You can even use hex bits with none of the attachments in place.

Reactions: DaninVan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.