Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! New to the forum. I have a new Bosch router and have used it pretty heavily in my table attached to my table saw. The last couple of days it 'misses'. It turs on and in the middle of a board it cuts of and on and off. I suspect it has dust buildup so I'll clean it first.
I bought it in March because I am cleaning up about 1500 sq ft of reclaimed maple gym flooring to put in my house is it has had pretty hard use already.
Thanks, Dave

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello Dave, glad you found us, it's great to have you as a member of the community, welcome to Router Forums.

·
Official Greeter
19,728 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Dave.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I have had basically the same problem.

Call Bosch and they will replace the switch as it clogs quite often.
Brand new (3 months or so) that shouldn't be the case, even with the amount of work you're doing. Worth the call to Bosch, but i'd also check my wiring/circuit to be sure it's the router and not the power supply. (if i was betting, it would be on the switch!!)
earl

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
The switch was going to be my suggestion but Earl beat me to it. Call Bosch. They have been very good about this in the past.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.