Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've made a few of Barb's wine glass bottle holders for gifts and in the process I have discovered that they work for just about any preference. So even if you don't drink wine, you still may be able to make and use one. They make a nice conversation starter.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice Oliver! Might also be a good olive oil bottle holder, next to the stove. What's the story on "Gigi" ?
I'm making the holder for a person named Gigi. She's an artist so the glitter faux inlay suits her and her mid-century decorating tastes. You can see how I did the inlay here.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm making the holder for a person named Gigi. She's an artist so the glitter faux inlay suits her and her mid-century decorating tastes. You can see how I did the inlay here.
Thats your story and I'm sure you'll stick to it.

·
Registered
Paul
1,856 Posts
Oliver, I was going to comment on you using your inlay technique again but you beat me to it. ;)

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Funny you mention that Oliver. When I showed mine to my manager, he asked about other bottles. I told him that as long as it was a long neck, I didn't see why it wouldn't work. Nice job!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I'm guessing you need 6 of these for a six pack ..... or could one be made with 6 holes and still balance correctly as each bottle is removed?

Reactions: OutoftheWoodwork

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I'm guessing you need 6 of these for a six pack ..... or could one be made with 6 holes and still balance correctly as each bottle is removed?
oh sure...
just when things were humming along nicely...

Reactions: OutoftheWoodwork
1 - 9 of 9 Posts