Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Block of cheese measuring 3X3X3, sectioned like a Rubik's cube, 27 segments/cubes. You are a mouse and you love cheese.

Rules;
1. You can begin chewing into any segment anywhere on the block you wish.
2. Chew into a segment, when you reach the middle of a segment you must turn at a 90° angle and chew out of said segment.
3. You may not return to and pass through a previously chewed through segment.
4. Chew through as many segments as possible without exiting the block.
5. When you have chewed through as many segments as you can without violating rules #3 and 4 exit the block.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
what kind of cheese???...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
solid cube???

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You’re opportunistic mice! So now you're picky mice? OK, you're all dreaming mice and having fantasy dreams, limbs aquiver about your favorite - ousous cheeesiest cheese.

Cheese Grommet!

Stick, is your mouse avatar also visually challenged, I'm yelling really really loud so you can hear me "RUUBIXXX CUUUBE"!

Bob, take your pick, it's your dream, whatever type of cheese, size and unit of measure suits your mousy legs and dreaming brain.

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
I kinda like my Cheddar or Jack grilled, y'know like a grilled cheese sandwich. I don't like cheese sauce though... ;)
Last time I put cheese in a trap, nada. Wrong kinda cheese probably?
Do rural mice even know what cheese is?

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I kinda like my Cheddar or Jack grilled, y'know like a grilled cheese sandwich. I don't like cheese sauce though... ;)
the ones here like the wires in your dashboard...
a lot...

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Contrary to popular belief mice like peanut butter better then they do cheese! Can we stack up Reese's Peanut Butter cups instead? We could just pretend that they're cubes? I really don't like cheese alone. I sort of would rather eat is on; hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, crackers, well...you get the idea. What mouse in its right mind would turn 90°, anyway?

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Contrary to popular belief mice like peanut butter better then they do cheese! Can we stack up Reese's Peanut Butter cups instead? We could just pretend that they're cubes? I really don't like cheese alone. I sort of would rather eat is on; hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, crackers, well...you get the idea. What mouse in its right mind would turn 90°, anyway?
caramel cubes...

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
They like peanut butter or bacon, fried.

Herb

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
They like peanut butter or bacon, fried.

Herb
See, Herb agrees! I think we should change it to peanut butter cups. Cheese gets moldy too fast.

Reactions: DaninVan

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
See, Herb agrees! I think we should change it to peanut butter cups. Cheese gets moldy too fast.
WTB the cube gets eaten like a meal...

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
+! on the rodents eating the wiring harness thing. They had to replace the whole damn wiring harness in my wife's XTerra.
I was told the wiring insulation is soy based...stupid rodents. Who eats soy based anything? ;)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
L agree with Dan, don't like stinky cheese but like all other cheeses. Exception being blu cheese dressing for salads. Really like it.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok I'm stabbing myself in the neck now!

The thread was in reference to Jerry Bowens earlier thread, (in reference to an earlier post). I found cheese puzzle probably 20 yrs ago, like a few of them, I'm not sure it can be completed, at least not by me, I haven't been able to chew through all 27 cubes without cheating. However paper and pencil didn't help me, all I did was waste a lot of paper and graphite. I got the farthest by doing it in my head in the dark in bed, I'm thinking minimal distractions. Sorta kinda like the Zen bubble meditation tech.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts