Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need an insert, preferably with a lift. Also, a non-plunge router. New, used, doesn't matter because I don't use my router a lot. Suggestions, offers?

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Richard, I suggest you check your local craigslist and in the search box enter "router." You will get a lot of hits for computer routers but odds are you will find some good deals on what you are looking for.

·
Official Greeter
18,790 Posts
Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us, Richard.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Richard, I suggest you check your local craigslist and in the search box enter "router." You will get a lot of hits for computer routers but odds are you will find some good deals on what you are looking for.
You can also select to search for "router" only in the tool listings on craigslist, which more than likely will net you only what you are looking for.

On the other hand, some folks that list on craigslist list stuff under the general section. So like Mike said, search all of craigslist if you don't find what you are looking for under tools, and you don't mind digging through all the ads. Sometimes you can find woodworking routers listed in all sorts of categories.

Listing your location may also help, as someone in your area may be a member of this forum that has something for sale. You can look through the Woodworking Classifieds on routerforums.com also. Woodworking Classifieds - Router Forums

Good luck on your search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts