Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for more info on router table plans and happened to find this forum. Since I want to build a router table -I'm into cabinet making as a hobby - my idea was that this forum might give me the very best info on building the ultimate router table.
I hope that this will work out well and that I can pick up - by scanning the various topics - the necessary info to achieve my goal.
Thanks for your help.

Hein

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Hein and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us.

I think the ultimate table for one person would not be so for another. It all depends upon an individual’s needs, and even that will change over time. I think the ultimate table is one that meets your needs for now, but is flexible enough to meet them, say 5 years from now.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Welcome Hein
Welcome to the forum! I have to agree. It all makes a big difference to what You want as a table. You will find almost every kind of table combinations by browsing the different post here. My own preference is a table with out all the add-ons. But thats what makes the forum so great. Enjoy. :) Ps. The one important thing is to get the height from the table top correct. adjust that measurement to You.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts