Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here ya go @mftha, a thread on electric dog polishers...
could somebuddy else get one on chocolate tea pots started???..

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Thanks @stick. I should have known if anyone knew of such a thing it would be you!
Now we need a vigorous discussion of various brands.:smile:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Tom, if this came up from comments I have made about electric dog polishers here is the back ground story:

I was walking through the mall with my son when he was about 6 years old. He pointed and asked me what this was and I told him it was an electric dog polisher. This can be blamed on an old Hush Puppies commercial.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks @stick. I should have known if anyone knew of such a thing it would be you!
Now we need a vigorous discussion of various brands.:smile:
there's only the one...

that was in the worst 10 products awards...

Reactions: TWheels

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brands of dogs might get too heated :grin: so I had brands of dog polishers in minds
hairy four legged barkers that are your friend is all that matters......

end of discussion...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
super glue that thing in place...

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Is that like instant water? Just add two tablets of instant water to 8 ounces of water.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Tom, if this came up from comments I have made about electric dog polishers here is the back ground story:

I was walking through the mall with my son when he was about 6 years old. He pointed and asked me what this was and I told him it was an electric dog polisher. This can be blamed on an old Hush Puppies commercial.
Actually I encountered the idea when I read the description of what the Lobby was for, back when Mark was the administrator. The device you show looks like something that would benefit my shoes!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts