Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
http://www2.enter.net/photoalbum/data/popatop/503860.JPG

Learning Herb said:
pic,Test. I just want ot check to see if it comes out.This is a simple little bansaw box I made.
Learning Herb

Ed ,One more try. I have been working on this all week. I hope this one works.
Learning Herb

·
Registered
82 Posts
GO to the advance post..then look for Manage attachments..From there you can , go to your picture folder.
What i do...Is find the picture first and right click, send email.., then win XP will make the file smaller..From there i slide the attachment to my desk top.
Then when i click on " Manage Attachments" I just go to the desk top and upload it..Its faster and the file is compressed..

Hickory

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hickory said:
GO to the advance post..then look for Manage attachments..From there you can , go to your picture folder.
What i do...Is find the picture first and right click, send email.., then win XP will make the file smaller..From there i slide the attachment to my desk top.
Then when i click on " Manage Attachments" I just go to the desk top and upload it..Its faster and the file is compressed..

Hickory

Hickory. where do I find the advance post.
Learning Herb

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.