Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local True Value for a piece of key stock, one day, and came home with a trailer of cabinet hardware ( I do this kind of thing, sometimes)

All of the cabinet knobs and pulls are from Liberty Hardware, their Brainerd Collection. They have a good, search-able index, Here. If you find something you would like to have, drop me a PM, listing the part number and I will advise on availability. I have over 1000 different pieces, all in the original bins, new, in bags, with mounting screws.

I do have some hinges, magnetic latches, and other cabinet trivia available. Let me know.

I am asking $1.00/knob and $2/pull. These retailed from $1.79 to $9.95 so savings can be had. Even if I can't fill a big order of dozens or more (in some cases), the same hardware is still available in most localities.

Attached are a few pictures of the hardware.

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have most of this hardware although I have sold a few hundred pieces. I believe I underestimated the total amount of hardware that was contained in the bins. I now think it is closer to two thousand (or more) individual items.

If anyone is looking for a bargain, shoot me a PM with an offer. Again, these are still in the unopened Mfg.'s bags and include the mounting screws. Let me know what you need and I'll look through the inventory.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: I still have many quality knobs and pulls from this store's inventory, many solid brass, nickel plated, etc.. I am looking to move this hardware out of my inventory so no reasonable offers will be refused.
If anyone is building cabinets, router table and cabinet, or other shop items, I have you covered on knobs and pulls for your drawers or doors. Shipping can be very affordable, I'm able to get 25-30 pieces of hardware into a small USPS Priority Mail box, ships for $5.
Direct email contact is: westend (at) mchsi.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts