Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second version of the "redesigned" Edelkrone Slider. ^^ And this one is lighter(860g instead of 1.7kg) and it is cheaper(around 35$ for all the materials) and it works just great. My goal was always a small slider that I can put in my laptop bag. I'm really happy with my DIY-Slider. :grin:

Here you can see the making of:

And here you can download the files I used(STP and STL-Format available):
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4231965

I'm also planning to make the Wing Slider of Edelkrone ^^ Should be ready in a week or two.. Corona delays everything here..

Cheers guys

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
wonderful! nice job.
I've been looking for one of these but all of them are too expensive for my blood.
I bought a gizmo that is on wheels that drives around but it is too fast for time laps.
down loading now. will keep you posted
Many thanks for sharing

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im happy that you like it! The good thing about this Slider is: it is super lightweight(Or you own a 500$ tripod tank then weight is no problem ^^) If you dont care about mounting it on a tripod then two round linear rails with two carriages could do a better Job(hmm should i make it? I have the rails?!?:nerd:.
Aaaand the slider is only for indoor use if you dont own a tripod. Why? Because you have no possibilty to adjust the feet of the slider to an uneven ground!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts