Router Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I was sent over here from the woodworkingtalk-forum. I'm Filip(33year old) from Munich and I love machining with my CNC-router. My other hobby is videography. I love videography as much as I love machining. ^^ Here are some pictures of what I have done in the last couple of days.
The latest projects is a camera slider.(youtube-link in the signature)

There are also other projects: cutting boards, a volcano... and there are a lot of projects in the pipe. I hope you guys like it. :thank_you2:

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,386 Posts
Nice work Filip. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Nice stuff, Flipsi. I'd like to experiment with a slider.

·
Super Moderator
3,509 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Filip! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel. Add your location to your profile, as well.

I think you'll like it here and we'll like your projects and videos. Post photos, as well, and describe your process where you can! :wink:

David

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great work on the box

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Very nice...and welcome to the Forum...

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Filip.

I like your box, the design is interesting.

I also like the camera slider.

That's not a bad looking CNC. When will you be doing your KickStarter project?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi guys. This forum seems to be an awesome place also! Haha I'm not used to communicate with so many polite people in forums. ^^ @MEBCWD: actually I have no clue. :D This was a "let's do a Kickstarter"-idea There is sooooooo much more work to do for a Kickstarter.... time will tell?!? @Bstrom: woooow you really have the eye of a falcon or what?! How do you know that? The colors I guess? I use a Sony a6300(but maaybe we'll upgrade to a Blackmagic 4k Camera)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts