Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When trying to exit the mobile view all I am able to do is make the box come up to select a reason. I choose a reason and then NOTHING. The box will just sit there all day if I let it. Am I missing something? It will let me cancel if I want but that is it.

·
Premium Member
17,428 Posts
Reboot your computer? Clean your cookies /cashe. Log out and log back in

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Is this on a cell phone, tablet, or home computer Duane and which brand (Apple/Android)?

Reactions: Admin

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got both, a new tablet and phone, and they are both androids. Have the same problem on both devices. Neither one will let me switch to the non mobile view. Had the same issue on another forum too.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright! I finally got out of mobile view. When the site is loading I was able to click and hold down the exit mobile view link and it worked that way without asking why. It said it was disabled for 90 days. Hopefully it remains this way. I bookmarked the link as it appears now. Before, when I was already on the site after it loaded, I would drop the menu and select exit mobile view, up came a box to select a reason why, and then it did nothing.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
hunnn...

·
Administrator
576 Posts
Great to hear, you will have to perform this again after the 90 days however, but if you follow the same steps it will exit you from the mobile view.

Thank you so much :)

~ GP community support

1 - 7 of 7 Posts