Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In honor of being selected as contributor of the month...… I felt that I should contribute something.

I just made this little Captain Caveman, Man cave sign.

If any of you would like the file, I will send it for free. Just drop me a note with your Email Address, and specify which model you want .

1. Captain Cave man stand alone model
2. Captain Cave Man, Man Cave rules Sign.

This offer expires March 31, 2019..... ( just so I am not haunted by this forum post for years to come.

Thanks for all the great support and comradery here.

Email me at [email protected] please.
Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I want em both ......... You got my email address!!

Reactions: Scottart

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It would be fun to cut but since I don't play in the Vectric sandbox I'm not sure how the straight G-code would act with my machine. Love to see someone finish this and post it here, though!

David
can you work with an STL?

·
Administrator
David
3,976 Posts
can you work with an STL?
When I bring an stl into F360 I just see lots of lines, triangles, and squares. On one of the forums I saw there is a way to use an stl in F360 but have yet to look into that.

Does Aspire export straight G-code?

David

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Man, your prolific with the great designs! Keep up the fantastic work!!

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
Great design and execution. Love the art work and like the brick background to

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When I bring an stl into F360 I just see lots of lines, triangles, and squares. On one of the forums I saw there is a way to use an stl in F360 but have yet to look into that.

Does Aspire export straight G-code?

David
I could not find a button that would let me export G code. Could I copy and paste the G code I see in Mach 3, and send that?

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
When you gonna cave in and add Vectric, David??? V carve is all you need.........until you thirst for more.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts