Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the last rocker that I made, there may be one more but that is in the planning stage at the moment.

Anyway this one I made for someone else and they chose the colours. I may have started this a bit on the foolish side as I did not have any plans but I did take some photo's of a car which was a convertible. So it is loosely based on a MG midget car.
This time made from plywood and the recipients where very happy with the results.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
that is some premium workmanship...

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
Dang, thats nice,Derek. You sure do nice work. Like Stick says, Premium workmanship. I don't think I would have the patience to pay that much attention to detail. And your finishing talents are superb.

Herb

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone. The next rocker as I said in the first post is under development in other words on the drawing board here is the basic tractor still need to work out a few things before I attempt to make it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I'm definitely with Vince...WOW! :smile:

·
Registered
17,390 Posts
Any pics of the build in progress ? Would be interesting to see how you pulled it off .

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
"Can I see your license and registration?"

·
Registered
Paul
1,831 Posts
Some rascals are going to love that - very nice, Derek. I'm looking forward to the tractor.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Derek,

You caught the feel of the MG Midget because that is what I saw when looking at the pictures before reading the post.

Looks like many hours spent to get this great project finished. Love the paint job and all the attention to detail.

I look forward to seeing the tractor rocker when finished.

Reactions: dalboy

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like it

Nice one, Derek.
Pink would not be my choice of colour, either, but my two little girls would have gone bananas over this.

·
Registered
17,390 Posts
Excellent video Derek . Very impressed with all the work that went into this build .
I suspected the car has multiple layers sandwiched together to get those nice curves , but wasn't sure as that's a lot of work .
Love the way the wheels turned out to . I can't see anyone appreciating this enough , as they would have no idea the work and skill involved to build this

·
Registered
655 Posts
Derek,

You caught the feel of the MG Midget because that is what I saw when looking at the pictures before reading the post.

Looks like many hours spent to get this great project finished. Love the paint job and all the attention to detail.

I look forward to seeing the tractor rocker when finished.
Agree with all about his opinions, but Im still very impressed with the pain job= excellent ! :smile:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts